Monday, December 3, 2012

Don't think and live

What's that saying about if you want to make god laugh, just tell him your plans?

In my world, it's if you want to make things even worse, tell yourself that you're still very grateful for everything that you have.

I must have been a motherfucker of an asshole in a previous life, because there is no way I managed this much bad karma just in this one alone. What I don't understand is, why can't it stop at me? Why does it have to include the people I care about more than myself?

I'm tired. And I'm tiring. This is why I stopped doing this, months ago. There's so much lather, rinse, repeat even I can stand to write, before I feel like throwing up a big DITTO on each day.

(By the way, I'll never forgive the movie Ghost for taking what was a perfectly good word in my world and making such a mockery out of it. Thank god I ever only refer to my dad in Farsi; otherwise, I would have had to come up with something else after that terrible one word utterance by Sophia Coppola.)




No comments: